Who We Are
The mission of Community Bible Church is to equip people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
To this end we are committed to the following:
• Bible-Centered Teaching: We are committed to the clear, accurate, and relevant communication of God's Word, in an attitude of grace that urges obedience (II Timothy 3:16, 17; Romans 10:14, 15).
• Authentic Worship: We are committed to the personal and corporate celebration of God, glorifying Him in an attitude of humility and joy. (Psalm 34:1-3; Ephesians 5:19, 20).
• Prayer: We are committed to personal and corporate prayer, recognizing our total dependence on God (I Timothy 2:1; Matthew 7:7, 8; Ephesians 3:14-21).
• Biblical Community: We are committed to developing a family atmosphere of belonging and ownership, where care and accountability within the Body exist (I John 4:7-11; Hebrews 10:24, 25; Acts 2:44-47; 4:32).
• Purposeful Evangelism: We are committed to reaching the lost with the Good News of Christ by using every God-honoring means available (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 19:10)
• Faithful Service: We are committed to equipping, encouraging, and enabling members of the Body to serve in ministry, as God has gifted them (Ephesians 4:7-12; I Corinthians 12:1-12; Romans 12:3-8).